Thanks to Oliso's award-winning iTouch® technology, the TG1050 Steam Iron prevents scorching, accidental tipping and burns. It makes quick work of laundry piles and, best of all, reduces strain on wrists and shoulders caused by repetitive lifting. 1600 watts and powerful steam make this a perfect tool for everyday pressing and ironing. Other features include digitally controlled temperature for consistent precise heating, continuous steam for crisp results with horizontal and vertical bursts of steam, premium stainless steel soleplate with more steam holes for consistent steam flow, a large 12.7 ounce side fill water tank, ergonomic design, and a rounded detailer tip to squeeze in tight corners and cuffs. Eight-minute auto shut-off.
"Makes ironing easy, even a little fun." Martha Stewart Living, April 2011
"The ingenious design keeps your beloved garments looking great wtihout the risk of burning." Creative Needle, Aug. 2008
"Make scorched shirts history - this iron raises itself off any surface when not in use." O at Home Fall 2006
Designed for Everyday Use
- iTouch® technology: Patented Scorchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
- Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
- Quad Auto Shut-Off: Never worry if you accidentally leave the iron turned on or if it tips over.
- Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
- Quick Heating: 1600 watts of power
- OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick, mirror glide soleplate for optimal head retention. Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
- Reduce Ironing Time: Make quick work of laundry piles by reducing the need to lift.
- Detailer Tip: creates crisp pleats, pockets and cuffs
- 8'8" cord with a 360° pivot
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup