TG1600 Pro Smart Iron for quilters and sewers with protective solemate. The Oliso® TG1600 Pro features Oliso's patented iTouch® technology. Simply touch the handle and the iron lowers, ready to work. Take your hand off and the patented scorchguards lift the iron off the board preventing scorches, burns, and tipping. Less strain and 30% time savings are added benefits to this Smart Iron's 1800 watts of power and horizontal or vertical bursts of steam. The TG1600 Pro features a 30-minute extended auto-shut off for sewers and quilters, a 12.7 oz side fill tank, a beadblast stainless steel soleplate, flat pressing surface, detailer tip, and a 12-foot cord for full range of motion.
The solemate provides protection for your iron's soleplate, especially when you are on the go. Use it to easily store your iron on a wall hook as well.
NEW combo TG1600 + Solemate: Designed for Quilters and Sewers
- iTouch® technology: Patented Scorchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
- Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
- Ready when you are: Iron stays on for 30 minutes before shutting off. Simply touch the handle to reactivate.
- Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
- Pointed Detailer Tip: Creates crisp pleats, pockets, cuffs and collars. Great for bias tape and tight corners.
- Pro-Zone™ Soleplate: Extra flat pressing area eliminates dimple impressions in fabric. Beadblast chromium finish for unparalleled glide and scratch-resistance.
- Quick Heating: 1800 watts of power
- OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick soleplate for optimal heat retention. Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
- 12’ cord with a 360° pivot
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup
- FITS MOST OLISO TG-SERIES IRONS. Whether you have a TG1600Pro, a TG1250, or TG1100!
- EASY, PEASY STORAGE. Use the loop on the nose end to hang your iron on a wall-mounted hook (not supplied) for quick and convenient storage.
- PROTECTS YOUR IRON'S SOLEPLATE. Save your TG-series iron from scratches, scuffing and other damage so it will perform smoothly for years to come.
- FITS SECURELY TO THE SOLEPLATE OF YOUR IRON. Flexible tabs on the sides and back, and a nose pocket lock the Solemate to your TG-series for storage and transport.
- REMOVES QUICKLY AND EASILY. Push down on the tabs to slide the solemate off the iron.
- VENTILATION HOLES IN THE SOLEMATE allow air in and the heat out, to speed cooling.
- MADE OF DURABLE, HIGH-QUALITY SILICONE. This heat-resistant material was chosen for its long-lasting finish and flexibility.
Be sure to add a $20 gift card for the holidays here