The Oliso® TG1600 Pro features Oliso's patented iTouch® technology. Simply touch the handle and the iron lowers, ready to work. Take your hand off and the patented scorchguards lift the iron off the board preventing scorches, burns, and tipping. Less strain and 30% time savings are added benefits to this Smart Iron's 1800 watts of power and horizontal or vertical bursts of steam. The TG1600 Pro features a 30-minute extended auto-shut off for sewers and quilters, a 12.7 oz side fill tank, a beadblast stainless steel soleplate, flat pressing surface, detailer tip, and a 12-foot cord for full range of motion.
"Makes ironing easy, even a little fun." Martha Stewart Living, April 2011
"The ingenious design keeps your beloved garments looking great wtihout the risk of burning." Creative Needle, Aug. 2008
"Make scorched shirts history - this iron raises itself off any surface when not in use." O at Home Fall 2006
Designed for Quilters and Sewers
- iTouch® technology: Patented Scorchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
- Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand
- Ready when you are: Iron stays on for 30 minutes before shutting off. Simply touch the handle to reactivate.
- Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot
- Pointed Detailer Tip: Creates crisp pleats, pockets, cuffs and collars. Great for bias tape and tight corners.
- Pro-Zone™ Soleplate: Extra flat pressing area eliminates dimple impressions in fabric. Beadblast chromium finish for unparalleled glide and scratch-resistance.
- Quick Heating: 1800 watts of power
- OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick soleplate for optimal heat retention. Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
- 12’ cord with a 360° pivot
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup