Sous Vide Pumpkin/Winter Squash
- Pumpkin or Squash
- Peeled and Cut in to Planks 1 lb
- Salt 1 tsp
- Olive or Vegetable Oil 2-4oz
- Pre-heat water bath to 185F. Refer to Time and Temperature Chart for guidelines.
- Place in a single layer with the salt and oil in a Vac Snap and place in the Vacuum Sealer. Hang the bag off of the side of a counter to keep the oil to the bottom of bag when removing air.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Remove portions from the bags and serve immediately or sear if desired. Alternatively puree for a pumpkin soup.