Shipping + Returns
- We ship via common carriers to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. We currently do not ship internationally. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. Shipping rates are calculated based on the weight of the items in your cart and on the shipping method (speed) you select.
- Standard Economy Shipping is free for customers in the 48 contiguous U.S. states above a minimum cart total of $50. There is an additional charge for other locations. The additional charges also applies to free shipping promotions.
- Once your order has shipped, you will be emailed a tracking number. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at 1-800-899-5157 (8am-5pm Mon.-Fri.) or email@example.com.
- Orders placed after 12n PST/PDT weekdays will be processed the next business day (please note that we do not ship on weekends and holidays).
- Estimated arrival times are not guaranteed and weather delays or other unforeseen circumstances may affect delivery.
- There are NO SHIPPING REDIRECTS or ADDRESS MODIFICATIONS after the package has shipped from our warehouse. Additional charges may apply. Please make sure to be as accurate as possible for your address. No PO Boxes, please.
- Please give accurate shipping addresses that accept packages from common carriers. For shipping-related questions with UPS, please contact UPS directly at 1-800-877-1497. For shipping-related questions with FedEX, please contact FedEx directly at 1-800-GO-FEDEX.
- Purchases made on the Oliso website are guaranteed for 30-days. Simply contact customer service with your name and order number to start the return process.
- Warranty service should be directed to Oliso Customer Service (1-800-899-5157, 8am-5pm PST Mon.-Fri.) Please have your estimated date of purchase, sales receipt or record of purchase, and place of purchase ready to share with one of our representatives.