Sweet and Sour Cipolline Onions
- Cipolline Onions, Peeled 1 lb
- White Wine Vinegar 6 oz
- Honey 4 oz
- Olive Oil 2 oz
- Water 2 oz
- Salt 2 tsp
- 1. Pre-heat water bath to 185F. Refer to Time and Temperature Chart for guidelines.
- 2. Combine the onions, vinegar, honey, oil, water, and salt together in a 1quart Vac Snap Bag. Place in the Frisper.
- 3. Hang the bag off of the side of a counter to keep the oil to the bottom of bag when removing air.
- 5. Cook for 1 hour.
- 6. Remove from the bag and serve immediately or sauté if desired.