Figs and Cherry Crème Fraîche
Three words: Homemade. Crème. Fraîche. It’s French (with accents and everything!) and goes beautifully atop figs and other fruits.
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Pint Dried Cherries, chopped
- 1 Container of Fresh Figs
- Add heavy whipping cream and chopped, dried cherries to Vac-Snap bag, remove as much air as possible and lower into your SmartHub set to 98ºF. Leave in for 24 hours
- Remove bag and shake/palpate to even out thickness, then refrigerate
- Halve figs and spoon on cherry crème fraîche