Sous Vide Scrambled Eggs
- Whole Eggs 16-20oz (About 8-10 Eggs)
- Whole Milk (If Desired) 2-3oz
- Salt As Desired 1/8oz (1tsp)
- Pre-heat the water bath to 172F. Whisk together the egg, milk, and salt with a hand blender or whisk.
- Pour the mixture in to a Vac Snap Bag and seal. Place in the Frisper. Hang the bag off of the side of a counter to keep the egg mixture to the bottom of bag when removing air.
- Cook the eggs for approximately 45 minutes turning the bag regularly and shaking gently to form the curds.
- When the desired consistency is reached serve immediately.
- Note: Add 2-6oz of shredded cheese for scrambled eggs with cheese.
Be the first to comment